Welcome!

Knitting since 2007, self-taught. Ravelry is where my knitting is housed these days (username is eventual) or check out my podcast on YouTube!

You can also email me at akemi00@live.com if you found this page because you are looking for a pattern, chart, or have any questions about knitting!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Handwarmers galore (and more)

Convertible mittens. I used a pattern but I can't find it right now. The stripes I added in myself. Grim in the background. He moved at the last second.





Handwarmer. It's bright purple and neon green. The purple wouldn't show up right with my camera. Made it up as I went and purposely made the stripes uneven distances. I'm sick of making everything perfectly.








iPod cozy. Made it up as I went. icord strap!





Four-leaf clover dishcloth. Fun :)
Pattern found here.






No comments: