Welcome!

Knitting since 2007, self-taught. Ravelry is where my knitting is housed these days (username is eventual) or check out my podcast on YouTube!

You can also email me at akemi00@live.com if you found this page because you are looking for a pattern, chart, or have any questions about knitting!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Finally, another finished project!

I've been working on a bunch of things at once, getting lots of ideas. But then it's so damn cold up here in North Dakota. The wind is unbearable because we have no trees. Dan and I each managed to misplace/lose our favorite hats, and have been sharing one that's UND themed but not very protective against the 30-mph gusts. So last night I had some time between when I got home from work and before Dan did the same, so I began knitting a hat. I decided to make it for him because he's got a bigger head, and if it ended up too small, I could adopt it. Turns out, it was just right:





As you can tell, he is ecstatic about taking pictures. Actually, he just hates bright lights. But he loves the hat. And it matches our school's main color. Anyway, I thought it was a great pattern, and I only messed up on the last row of decreasing from fiddling around two sets of circs and two straight needles because I don't have any DPNs in that size. Lol.

The folded up brim is seed stitch, and the body of the hat is stockinette. Pattern here.

No comments: