Welcome!

Knitting since 2007, self-taught. Ravelry is where my knitting is housed these days (username is eventual) or check out my podcast on YouTube!

You can also email me at akemi00@live.com if you found this page because you are looking for a pattern, chart, or have any questions about knitting!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mario Transformation Hat wee!

I used this pattern to create the hat.

The first attempt ran quite large - it was even big for my boyfriend, and he has a big head. My knitting gauge is average, sometimes perhaps running on the tight side. Other people who have made this hat have made the same observations. So.

I love it, and have gotten a lot of compliments on it!

I will probably make a variation on the hat so that I can sell it in my etsy shop ^_^





It's a little big for me even now - if I made it again I would size down even more for the ribbing (I ALWAYS forget that I should do that!!). I already have a fantastic idea for a new hat. This one is stretchy and can fit anyone's head. I'll probably make it a gift and make myself a new one!!


No comments: