Welcome!

Knitting since 2007, self-taught. Ravelry is where my knitting is housed these days (username is eventual) or check out my podcast on YouTube!

You can also email me at akemi00@live.com if you found this page because you are looking for a pattern, chart, or have any questions about knitting!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Washcloth



I was extremely proud of this project that took me hours and lots of starting over/frogging parts. That is, until I finished it and realized I had it facing the wrong direction after frogging it at some point. So I have a section that's the "wrong" side. Bah. I'm going to leave it as is because I still think it's good otherwise. I'm so slow at getting good at knitting! It's difficult to accept.The top one is the "wrong" side, the bottom the "right" side. See where it messes up? Oh, and I didn't weave the ends in yet in the picture, and the holes near the middle are actually just torn/thinned string because one of the cats decided to floss his teeth on the yarn.

No comments: