Welcome!

Knitting since 2007, self-taught. Ravelry is where my knitting is housed these days (username is eventual) or check out my podcast on YouTube!

You can also email me at akemi00@live.com if you found this page because you are looking for a pattern, chart, or have any questions about knitting!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Harley Quinn Fingerless Gloves~

"Weee! Look at the pretties~!"

I decided to modify my design for the Harley fingerless gloves I made a year or two ago. I really like how they turned out! I used size 4 DPNs and these fit me perfectly, so for most other people they'd be a bit bigger. I've decided to sell these awesome geeky gloves in my shop!



The red yarn is a true red, not a dark red. This picture pretty closely captures it:


Pretty sweet, eh?

-Leah


No comments: