Welcome!

Knitting since 2007, self-taught. Ravelry is where my knitting is housed these days (username is eventual) or check out my podcast on YouTube!

You can also email me at akemi00@live.com if you found this page because you are looking for a pattern, chart, or have any questions about knitting!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Ed and Al Chart!

Whew! This is still on the DL, but I'm knitting my friend Joe a scarf for his birthday in February, based around FullMetal Alchemist. I finished the main chunk of scarf yesterday and worked on a pattern for one side of the scarf. A loooong time ago I made a FullMetal Alchemist chart with one of the symbols in case I wanted to use it for something for Joe, and then it kind of fell by the wayside.

Well, now it's back! So, here's my newest design, based off of this image. I left out the spikes for now because I think it'll make the image look messy, and I didn't tell Steve anything about what chart I'd made and sent him a picture, and he said he knew what it was right away. That's a good sign :)

The image will actually have Al (the robot) being white, and Ed (guy in center) being black or red. The scarf itself is black, which is why I'll have to change the colors. I suppose I could even make Al gray, as he IS gray, but I didn't think it would *POP* enough.





ETA: Finished scarf


No comments: